Jobs & INTERNSHIPS
Current jobs (click the link to be redirected)
- Applications are invited for a fixed-term, part-time (50% FTE) Research Project Support Officer – Education and Engagement working in the Centre for Applied Marine Sciences at the School of Ocean Sciences, Bangor University to support delivery of the #NNF2 Restoring Wild Oysters to Conwy Bay project ⏳ 7 November.
- EIT Climate KIC is looking for experts to conduct an ecosystem mapping exercise to identify social entrepreneurship opportunities focussing on climate change solutions in Pacific Island countries. The aim is to foster a comprehensive understanding of how social entrepreneurs tackle climate-related challenges in the Pacific Islands, promote collaboration among stakeholders, and, ultimately, contribute to climate solutions in the region ⏳ 8 November.
- UPLIFT are looking for TWO Social Media Officers to support their team campaigning to stop the development of new oil and gas fields and for a rapid and fast phase out of oil & gas in the UK through a just transition. The role will particularly focus on supporting campaigning activities in the lead up, during and immediately after COP28. ⏳ 13 November.
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust are recruiting a Marine Conservation Officer to drive positive change across Cornwall’s coast and marine environment. The job will include managing our long established marine sightings and strandings citizen science programmes, co-ordinating our highly respected Your Shore coastal community network, and working as part of our close marine team to work towards achieving the Trusts strategic aims for nature recovery. ⏳ 17 November.
- Vacancy for Science Professional Officer at the International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES). Join a dynamic and collaborative international team in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is committed to providing a welcoming, high-impact, and rewarding work environment, serving the ICES network, and advancing the scope and impact of ICES science and advice. The appointment will be full-time, for a 4-year contract period starting in February 2024, or as soon as possible. ⏳ 19 November.
- Programme Manager for the Decade Coordination Centre for Coastal Resilience at the University of Bologna. The programme manager will support the Director and the Chief Scientist with responsibilities including support in the planning and implementation of activities/processes for a wide and highly complex component of the Center’s initiatives and assisting with the coordination of Programmes/Projects planning and preparation. ⏳ 20 November.
- The World Climate Research Programme (WCRP) have a Scientific Officer job opening at the WCRP Secretariat with a particular focus on coordinating science activities that advance climate prediction and simulation capabilities. ⏳ 21 November.
- PhD position at the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium. A full-time (100%), 4 year Doctoral student f/m/x to investigate the role of benthic fauna in natural alkalinity generation in marine sediments. ⏳8 December.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at the Second Institute of Oceanography, Zhejiang, China including Carbon sequestration processes and the associated mechanisms within coastal wetlands ⏳ 15 December
- Lancaster University is pleased to announce a fully funded PhD opportunity to work on ecological connectivity between seabirds, mangroves and coral reefs at Aldabra Atoll world heritage site in Seychelles. This PhD is open to international applicants, with funding for fees, living stipend, and research funds and will be based at Lancaster University, UK. ⏳ 10 January 2024.
Share Your Opportunities with Us!
Fill out the form and share the exciting opportunities from your organization with ECOPs: