- This event has passed.
Regional and Global Ocean Art Contest
1 December, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 3 January, 2022 @ 11:59 pmFree
The ECOP Programme Ocean Literacy Task Team (OLTT) is implementing 2 regional art contests (South Pacific and Africa) and 1 global art contest to raise awareness of the importance of the ocean and increase knowledge about current marine challenges.
- Regions: South Pacific Islands, Africa, and all countries globally
- Regional Topic: Ocean Connectedness and My Identity (Decade Challenge 10)
- Global Topic: Ocean and Livelihoods (Decade Challenge 2 & 3)
- Who can participate: Any ocean stewards and enthusiasts under the age of 30 (e.g., ECOPs, schoolchildren, high-school students, kindergarten kids, etc.)
- What to deliver: Photography, painting, video (< 3 min), comics, illustrations, sculptures, knitting, dances, songs, music, poetry, stories
- How to participate: The participant must send a technical file of their application to email@example.com, including their age, location, and the story behind the art.
- Awards: Certificate, National Geographic subscription (digital), ocean gift kits from 4ocean, special recognition on the ECOP Programme website and OLTT media channels
- Extended Deadline: Jan 3rd, 2021, 12 pm CET